The Galapagos Islands, one of the world’s most prolific wildlife destinations
You will delight in seeing incredible landscapes formed by recent volcanic activity and numerous creatures such as the giant tortoise, Galapagos iguana, blue-footed booby, flightless cormorant, Galapagos penguin and waved albatross.
The islands are best explored by small ship to discover each island’s wonderful differences complete with its own species, a phenomenon used by Charles Darwin as he developed the theory of evolution.
Your Galapagos cruise includes –
- 4 to 6 nights’ in an Explorer Cabin (twin) or Voyager Cabin (single) on the Horizon Deck aboard the M/V Santa Cruz II.
• Personal meet & greet on arrival in the Galapagos Islands
• Transfers and transport
• Island excursions and daily briefings with specialist guides
• All meals on board
• Galapagos Transit Control Card
M/V Santa Cruz II
Completing her Galapagos maiden voyage in October 2015, this state of the art expedition vessel is home to 90 guests in 50 air conditioned cabins. Superb on board service, friendly crew and the best naturalist guides available share their knowledge of flora, fauna and geology of these amazing islands.
FREE add-ons with your Galapagos Cruise –
Worth $580… a Free return airfare between mainland Ecuador (Quito or Guayaquil) and the Galapagos Islands.
A $650+ land package in Quito or Guayaquil including…
• Free return airport transfers
• 2 nights accommodation in a 5 star hotel including breakfast and taxes
• If staying in Quito – also a 3 hour city tour with private English speaking guide
If doing a 7 Day cruise and staying in Quito, the 2 free hotel nights can be upgraded from the 5 star hotel to the luxury Casa Gangotena Hotel – considered one of the best hotels in all of Latin America. The airport transfers and private city tour will also be included as above.
5 Day Northern Islands
Galapagos Cruise 5 Day Northern – Islands visited: Baltra Island, Santa Cruz Island, James Island, Rabida Island, Bartolome Island, Tower/Genovesa Island, San Cristobal – $5159 per person twinshare
Galapagos Cruise 5 Day Northern – Islands visited: Baltra Island, Santa Cruz Island, James Island, Rabida Island, Bartolome Island, Tower/Genovesa Island, San Cristobal – $5359 per person twinshare
Galapagos Cruise 5 Day Western – Islands visited: Baltra Island, Isabela Island, Fernandina Island, Santa Cruz Island, Floreana/Charles Island – $5359 per person twinshare
Galapagos Cruise 7 Day Eastern – Islands visited: San Cristobal, Santa Fe Island, South Plaza Island, Santa Cruz Island, Espanola Island, Baltra Island, Mosquera Island, North Seymour Island – $7999 per person twinshare (consider the luxury upgrade to the ionic Casa Gangotena Hotel here)
Flights to/from Galapagos are not included in the cruise price. Fares start from $580 return from the mainland of Ecuador if sold in conjunction with LATAM airlines. Galapagos Islands National Park fee of US$100 per person is payable on arrival. Cabin upgrades are available on request. Surcharges apply for Galapagos during Easter and Christmas. Cruises can be combined for a longer itinerary. Cabin upgrades are available on request.
• Applies to all new bookings made by 31 March 2018 for departures before 23 December 2018
• Valid when 2 people are travelling and sharing a cabin. Single travellers will need to contact us to check the offer applicable to them
• The offer is subject to availability at the time of booking
Based on cash transfer of funds