You will get more than just a sun-kissed glow when you experience the charm of Europe in September on a Trafalgar Tour.
AN EXTRA 10%* OFF ALL SEPTEMBER EUROPE AND BRITAIN TRIPS
With dwindling crowds and mild weather, it’ll be even more effortless to truly experience the local way of life.
Trafalgar Tours include all of this –
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Hand-picked Insider Experiences – unobtainable if you ‘did it yourself’
- Optional Experiences and free time to explore
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- VIP entry to many sights
Many tours on offer – here are a few –
BEST OF ITALY Save $452 for a September departure – now $4072 per person
13 DAYS 1 COUNTRY 16 CITIES – 12 hot buffet breakfasts and 7 dinners
The best of Italy’s cities, lakes and coastlines are uncovered during this single Country Explorer trip.
- City tour in Rome, Pompeii, Capri, Assisi and Florence
- Cruise to the beautiful Isle of Capri and by private launch to St. Mark’s Square in Venice
- Orientation of Venice and Milan
- See the ancient sites of Rome including Circus Maximus
- View the Benedictine Abbey in Monte Cassino, Juliet’s Balcony in Verona, the Byzantine St. Mark’s Basilica in Venice, the Gothic Cathedral and La Scala Opera House in Milan, the Leaning Tower of Pisa and the Duomo in Florence
- Visit St. Peter’s Basilica, the Sistine Chapel, Vatican Museum, the Colosseum in Rome, the Commonwealth War Cemetery in Cassino, the excavations at Pompeii, St. Francis Basilica in Assisi, picturesque Lake Como and the medieval city of San Gimignano
Look what Trafalgar Tours offer you in Italy –
BOHEMIAN HIGHLIGHTS Save $395 for a September departure – now $3555 per person
15 DAYS 5 COUNTRIES 14 CITIES – 14 hot buffet breakfasts and 7 dinners
Explore the historic region of Bohemia on this At Leisure trip, which visits Berlin, Krakow, Budapest, Vienna and Prague.
- City tour in Berlin, Warsaw, Krakow, Budapest, Vienna and Prague
- Orientation of Frankfurt and Leipzig
- View the famous Reichstag and Tiergarten in Berlin, Krakow Cathedral and the UNESCO listed Castle District in Budapest
- Visit the Berlin TV Tower, the monastery of Jasna Gora, the concentration camp at Auschwitz, the Fisherman’s Bastion in Budapest, the Baroque town centre of Győr, Tabor, St. Vitus Cathedral and the Old Town Square of Prague
EUROPEAN SPOTLIGHT Save $432 for a September departure – now $3892 per person
12 DAYS 5 COUNTRIES 13 CITIES – 11 hot buffet breakfasts and 5 dinners
Explore Paris, Florence, Rome and more on this Discoveries trip that reveals all that’s special about Europe.
- City tour in Paris, Florence and Rome
- Orientation of Beaune, Geneva, Monaco, Nice, Cannes, Pisa and Venice
- See the Somme Battlefields and the Vineyards of Burgundy in France
- View the White Cliffs of Dover, the Festival Hall in Cannes and The Royal Palace in Monaco, and the ancient sites of Rome and the Leaning Tower and Square of Miracles in Pisa
- Visit the Eiffel Tower in Paris, Fragonard Perfumery in Eze and St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome
Note: Sales finish 30th of June!